Friday, November 23, 2007

Still on Zoho....

It was very easy to post onto my blog from Zoho writer... I was already signed into my blog and when I clicked on 'post to blog', it just seemed to happen straight away without me having to do anything! The only thing was the post title, ended up being 'untitled' (I edited the post from Blogger afterwards to give it the correct title), and in zoho writer I used an emoticon which was a laughing smiley face, but in the conversion to blogger, the smiley face disappeared and the word, laughing' appeared in its place!

And I did try using Google docs to create a blog posting, it stated twice that it was successful but I still can see no record of it from my blog..so either it didn't work or else there will be two identical postings appear later on!

Anyway, I am off to look at the web 2.0 awards and have some more fun :-)

No comments: