Saturday, November 24, 2007

#23.... Completion...



So what do I do now...now that I don't have instructions to follow to tell what to look at next?

I have been thinking of a few things that I want to do. The main thing that I want to do is to create a blog, or a number of blogs for my library service, book discussion blog, what's on blog, youth blog, local history blog? I also want to use Flickr more and I would love to start running some classes in the library for the public. Some of our libraries now have gallery spaces and I love the idea of getting the community involved in a photo display - people can enter a competition by submitting a photo to our flickr account, then all of these pictures can be displayed in the library?

My aunty is also being posted to Queensland (she is in the army), and I thought that a blog might be a good way to communicate with her and my mum could also join in... lots going on in my head at the moment... I have learnt lots of new things, have downloaded lots of new tools and I still love del.i.cious - every new website that I go to that I like, I just tag it so I know I can find it again. I love learning new things, especially technology related things and I really hope that other staff in my library service have found at least one new thing that they love.
So..now it is time to sign off from this blog...but rest assured....this won't be the last you hear from me!


No comments: