Friday, November 23, 2007

#19 2007 Web Award Winners


I had a bit of look through a few different websites and tools.. I could have spent a long time playing around with a lot of these things. The one thing I found, which I have to say that I absolutely love. It is called netvibes and it is great.
Basically you can make it your desktop for whenever you access the internet, and you can choose what you want to have available on there. I now have an account and when I open the internet, all on one page I can see the weather in Ballarat, the top news stories from 'the Australian', my facebook and myspace accounts, my google reader account and del.i.cious account and also my gmail account...did I mention that all of this is on the one page?

It is fantastic..or did I already mention that? I think this fully deserves to win a web award.. although now that I realie how great it is, maybe I should go and have a look at the second and third place getters to see what they were like..hmmmm..

No comments: