Friday, October 19, 2007

# 7 Something technology related that interests me..

I know I am doing this out of order.... I think I must of got too excited playing with Flickr and I forgot to do this task!

Well, the thing that is technology related that interests me today is.... Bluetooth!
I have just discovered how to transfer photos and music from my mobile phone over to my lap top..it is so easy, and it is also heaps easier than connecting my phone to the lap top with a cable and transferring them that way. All I do is have my lap top on, click on the photo I want to send to it, then choose bluetooth and the photo goes straight to my laptop...it is great!

I am also liking www.livemocha.com, which is a site I found when I was sick and laying on the couch with my lap top... it is an online community where you can join up and learn a new language...all free! You just chose which language you want, then you start learning with online course notes. 'No soy hombre'.... (I am not a man)- in Spanish! Check it out here...

No comments: